Today was the big day where the participating agents placed bids on the pitches they liked.After a grueling hour-long plus process, I learned that my pitch didn't receive any requests. Like the post's title state, it was a roller coaster ride. From the high on Sunday, to today's crazy level of anticipation and stunned disappointment.
I'm pushed aside my bruised ego and want to congratulate all those who did receive requests. You guys rock!
Now, to focus on the positives:
- My novel pitch had roughly a 7% of being picked and it was
- My novel pitch being selected gives me confidence that my idea is marketable
- Perhaps the participating agents weren't a good match for my story
- Made several new twitter friends
- Got some leads on some other agents